Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Babe, Wendy

No, we don't have a new baby--besides sweet Madeline!

And when she reads this, no, Wendy, I'm not referring to you as my "Baby Sister" (something I was very fond of doing until just a few years ago...much to her chagrin.)

What I am trying to say is that she is just such a babe!!! As in the 80's term! AND its her BIRTHDAY!!! You should go to her blog and wish her a happy one.

See? A babe!

I couldn't resist including this one. It totally makes me laugh. For Wendy, I will comment on the photo (she does this too. A lot! :)

Here we are with our cuter than cute mom last Mother's Day, getting pedi's. One thing of note to me was that the pedicurist had never been told to look around the entire frame in the camera lense before cliking the button. Otherwise Wendy's head wouldn't have been cut off. Now that I think about it, though, look how nicely she has framed her work--our painted toes! Awesome! OK--never mind the heads!

The other noteworthy thing is the funky shadows that outline our shapes. It makes us look like we are cutouts. Still, a cute picture nonetheless.

But back to Wendy. There is much I could say about her, but I will just say that I am very glad she's my sister! You should consider me very lucky, because I do!

Happy Birthday, Wendy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ahhhh...Thanks Courtney, you're too kind. :)